Recently, I had a group of AHG leaders to my house. Being winter time and almost Christmas, I wanted to get each of them a little something. I decided to make coffee cups with their names etched on them. Below is step by step, how I made them.
2. Using my Cricut, I cut each name out of vinyl.
3. Using a product called Armour Etch, I applied a generous coat over the vinyl.
4. After 8 minutes, I rinsed the Armour Etch off and removed the vinyl.
Here is another image of the final product. I realize it is hard to see the etching, but I hope it helps.
- For the names that were too big I used their initials to create a monogram.
- Make sure the vinyl adheres completely or the image will not be crisp.
- Be sure to wash each glass thoroughly before using.
- 10 mugs from Dollar Store – $10.85 (including tax)
- 3oz bottle of Armour Etch – $5.86 (after my 40% off coupon, including tax). I used less than half of the bottle
- Vinyl – free since it was left over from another project
- Total cost – $16.71 or $1.67 each