Here it is September! What happened to my summer! I had such grand plans, and to put it nicely they did not come to fruition. However, I did have time to make SWAPS for AHG Summer Camp and wanted to spend this month sharing them with you.
This SWAP, while very time-consuming, was a big hit at camp. Each flower was crocheted, and I simply added a tag with my name to them. It took me several months to crochet 100 flowers.
I found the instructions for this flower on YouTube (here).
Each flower used approximately 6 yards of yarn. This allowed me to use all the odd bits of yarn I have been saving from two years worth of projects. Even the flowers made from variegated yarn turned out nicely.
I love how SWAPS can be made from just about anything!
Hope you enjoy!