Do you ever get songs stuck in your head while knitting. Maybe it’s just me, but I could not help but sing “I’m a little teapot, short and stout…” while knitting up this dishcloth.
Using a pair of size 6 needles and a skein of Torrent Blue cotton yarn by Bernat, I tackled the free teapot pattern I found on Ravelry by Louise Sarrazin (here). I did alter the edge of the pattern to create a smoother edge. On each row I slipped the first stitch purl-wise. The final product was much larger than I was anticipating, approximately 10 x 10 inches before being washed. Hopefully it will shrink a little when I wash it the first time and will be able to fit into my drawer. This pattern knitted up quickly and easily and the final product is quite lovely.
Now to brew me another cup of hot tea on this cold winter day and start my next project.